For the week of 19 - 23 April 2021, the university will close its campuses as part of UOW's COVID-19 business recovery strategy. Staff will be on annual leave during this period and services will be limited. We will respond enquiries from Monday 26 April 2021 when the university reopens.
UOW CareerHub for Employers
UOW CareerHub is a one-stop shop. Whether it’s to promote your organisation and brand, advertise job opportunities or register for on campus career expos, CareerHub can do it all. UOW CareerHub caters for all organisations, small or large, profit and not-for-profit, volunteering or government.
New organisations must register first. If you think your organisation may already have a login account please contact us, otherwise click on the appropriate 'Login' or 'Register' button on the left panel.
Attend a Careers Expo
Meet talented UOW students in person. Exhibiting your organisation at careers expos is a highly effective way of building awareness of your organisations brand.
- Graduate Virtual Careers Expo 2021 - Thursday, 11 March
- STEM Virtual Careers Expo 2021 - info coming soon
Post Employment Opportunities - Jobs Off Campus Program
- UOW's Careers Central is offering a new service for employers. We're looking to connect your current job vacancies with our talent pool of job-ready students - without the fees. Read more about our Jobs off Campus Program.
Post Employment Opportunities on our JobBoard
- Hosting an employer presentation puts you in direct contact with potential candidates, and provides an opportunity for you to educate students on your opportunities and recruitment processes. Read more about our Employer Presentations.
Core Skills Workshops
- Share your expertise by hosting an interactive workshop to help our students acquire the knowledge and skills needed to transition successfully into the workforce. From leadership skills to upcoming technological trends and innovations, the options are endless. Read more about our Core Skills Workshops.
Direct SMS & Email out service
- Our email-out & SMS service is an ideal way to distribute information related to specific employment opportunities and/or recruitment programs to targeted students. Read more about our Direct SMS & Email out service.